We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage content creators and social media team. You require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates into sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of remote writers and designers.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.