We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Think, Plan, & Design Branded assets like Logos, Social media posts, Brochure, Packaging.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven working experience as an Art Director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Write “What a Story” in the screening question
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- Opportunity to have ESOPs and become part of the core team i.e. Chief Creative Officer
- Be part of the India's best creative agency
- Explore, experiment, and enjoy the creative space with lots of freedom
- Work with international clients as well national excutives.
Location: Anywhere, Remote
Type: Full-time Creative/Lead role
Compensation: 30k to 50k INR per month + 0 to 5% (Equity)
Hours per Week: 50-60 hrs
About us: https://whatastory.agency/ and https://whatastory.studio/