We are looking for a disciplined and artistic with a firm grasp of animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The Motion Graphics Animator will read through scripts, understand the storyboards and create modern animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
To be a successful Motion Graphics Artist, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction.
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms like Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Have good Portfolio.
- Classic Animation Experience would be plus point.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
Location: Anywhere, Remote
Compensation: 40k to 60k INR per month
Hours per Week: 50-60 hrs
About us: https://whatastory.studio/